Health & Safety Policy
AMAIDEN ENERGY is fully committed to meeting her responsibilities of OSHAS 18001 and other local legislative requirements both as an Employer and as a Company. To achieve these objectives, we have appointed a designated member of staff to be responsible for Occupational Health and Safety; to keep workplace health and safety procedures under constant review, liaise with appropriate Health and Safety authorities where necessary and keep the company’s management updated with new and relevant legislation to ensure compliance. AMAIDEN Energy employees as agree as part of their contract employment to comply with their individual duties under OSHAS 18001 and any local legislative requirements and will cooperate with their Employer to enable him carry out his health and safety duties. AMAIDEN Energy shall comply with its duties towards employees under local legislative requirements and OSHAS 18001 so far as reasonably practicable in order to;
• Provide and maintain plant and safe systems of work that are safe and without risks to health, a safe place of work and a safe system of work.
• Ensure the safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
• Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision as may be necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of its employees.
• Make regular risk assessments available to employees.
• Take appropriate preventive and protective measures.
• Provide employees with Health surveillance where necessary.
• Appoint competent personnel to ensure compliance with statutory duties and undertake reviews of the policy as necessary.
This policy is binding on all management and staff of AMAIDEN Energy.