Logistics First Line Supervisor in Aviation, Marine, Shore Base, Ground Transport, Camp and Catering and does not represent any specific job description. Supervises employees, may include coordination of contractors, to deliver safe, reliable and profitable Logistics in assigned operating units (aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services). Demonstrates applicable Logistic skills appropriate to job position.
- Typical Job Positions may include:
- Logistics First Line Supervisor (FLS),
- Aviation FLS, Marine FLS (e.g., Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Procurement Manager),
- Shore Base FLS,
- Ground Transport FLS and may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Oversee all logistics operations at DS1, DS2/CPF
- On site contract representative for vehicle lease, in field logistics and infrastructure O&M contracts.
- Conduct audits on contractor and own executed logistics operations, follow up and close out findings.
- Provide transportation and lifting and hoisting support services to operations.
- Oversee sling register.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Behavioral Skills: effective communication, courage of conviction, sound decision-making, risk management
- Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, operations planning / improvement, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations.
- Demonstrates leadership, strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Strong knowledge of logistics standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Broad Supply Chain knowledge
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.