TECHNICAL ASSISTANT / BUYER
Assist the Contracts team in all activities connected with the Sourcing, Contracting and Administration of Technical Assistance Service Contracts. More specifically:
- Keep a register of all Contractor and assist with the progressive update of same
- Register and keep track of User’s request for Call for Tenders (CFTs)
- Assist with preparing CFT documents, launching requested CFTs and monitoring Contractors participation.
- Assist with downloading and forwarding submitted CVs to User for review and shortlist
- In duet with User, develop the Oral discussion schedule, coordinate the oral evaluation sessions and follow up for feedback ensuring the use of relevant templates.
- Assist CE with packaging dossiers of necessary support documents for circulation for due approvals
- Assist with following up approval requests on DocuSign
- Assist with PR requests and following up with relevant authorities for PO releases
- Assist with PO issuance to Contractors, follow up for executed copies, and proper filing of same
- Coordinate the mobilization of designees to Service location (request relevant mobilization documents from Contractor, provide necessary documentation to relevant secretaries and Dept. heads for action, and assist with resolving difficulties encountered).
- In conjunction with the Timesheet tool administrator, assist with resolving reported timesheets issues to ensure a timely close out.
- In conjunction with User team Secretary, coordinate demobilizations to ensure all Company tools are duly returned, with deactivation of accesses
- Assist with TAS archiving activities where necessary
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by COMPANY.
- The job holder is accountable to ensure confidentiality in all matters and tasks performed.
- Providing needed support for the smooth administration of the C&P process in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and traceability of relevant records.
- To fully comply with Company HSE rules
In doubt to ask questions to gain clarification
- HND or Bachelor’s degree
- 0 - 3 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Ability to manage a wide range of information in a fast-paced environment.
- High sense of confidentiality
- Teachable with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Effective communication skills