Methods Planning & Assurance Engineer
- Ensure continuity of Technical Logistics Operations / activities by supporting Methods Manager to achieve the following:
- Ensure efficient planning of Technical Logistics (The client) support to production and operations (Field Operations, ECP, Drilling & Completion and Projects entities) - Ensure planning is aligned with global company objectives of production and cost (OPEX Optimization) - Integrate performance to operational planning efficiency.
- Is the Entity Planner for Technical Logistics Department
- Plans and coordinate internal, contractors & partners’ audit exercises.
- Is the Entity Compliance officer and process due diligence, red flags, mitigation measures activities on the client contractors (CTRs)
- Develop and maintain productive and constructive relationships with all the interface teams / personnel.
Assist in core Technical Logistics Operations activities through the following:
- Coordinate Technical Logistics planning activities in Primavera for: Integrated Operations Planning, 4MLA, 24MLA, Long-Term Plan, etc.
- Ensures the strategic planning of the department are represented in the planning tools.
- He/she is the compliance officer for the client.
- Performs applicable audits on internally and with contractors.
- Share best practices within the Affiliate operations.
- Ensure adequate level of HSE awareness in his/her duties. Conduct Planning activities through the following:
- Provide adequate planning support to the Methods Manager for all Technical Logistics operations.
- Simulate different scenarios with the available fleet to optimize resource provisions for planned activities
- Acts as Entity Planner and interface with other entity planners (Field Operations, ECP, IOP, Drilling & Completion and Projects entities) to ensure all logistics resources are captured as required.
- Co-ordinate with all other the clients Entities (Marine, Operations, Logistic Bases, etc.) to prepare & consolidate the logistic strategic planning with strict quality assurance on the plan before releasing it to the clients Management for review.
- Interface with the Planning team of Technical Services Division to ensure inputs from the clients Planning are provided timely.
- Provide The client inputs to IOP team in the preparation of the medium plan (4-months Look Ahead planning) and participate in the monthly-based meetings.
- Provide the client inputs to each Asset Planning team (JV & DW) in the preparation of the 24-
- Months Look Ahead planning and participate in the meetings on a bi-monthly basis.
- Participate in the client’s data preparation for the annual Long-Term Plan to be submitted to Development Planning
- Implement on the planning tool the decisions taken in the long-term plan on The clients support to operations
- Monitor The client planning execution and analyze in detail to identify in advance conflicts, delays, etc. for reporting to management with the objective to fully optimize resources (vessels, synergy of operations, etc.)
- BSC, BEng. or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry Operations and a suitable knowledge in Logistics Operations
- Fluency in English
- Ability to adapt, analyse problems, communicate with different entities and be flexible
- Good knowledge of office computing tools (Microsoft Office & Primavera)