- SERVICE DIMENSIONS
Analyse technical documents and other documentation to develop a project Schedule adapted to optimising Drilling &Well operations.
- key player in developing, maintaining, and managing the planning schedules from conceptual to completion for Drilling & Well operations.
- Prepares and reviews KPIs and Performance Indices for Drilling & Well Activities, Inspection, QAQC and Material
Management (Handling, Storage Optimisation).
- Assist the operations teams and to prepare in close collaboration with other entities (GSR, C&P, ECP, Planning,Project team, Finance etc.) medium to longterm drilling plans to achieve safe and cost-effective operations.
- Coordinate with the Engineering / Operations/Project team(s) to ensure that work schedules are followed up, met and capture feedback to improve the planning and scheduling process
- Liaise with Superintendent & various sites on resources (accommodation, transportation etc) needs/availability, for
issuing out the periodic look ahead validation plan (5 Week Lookahead, 4 months Look ahead etc)
- Assist in supervising schedule development, monitoring, progress status and reporting
- Supports the Manager, Methods and Performance in ensuring the optimal support to Drilling & Well Operations (Rigbased, SEWOP, Barge and Rigless operations).
- Contribute to lessons learnt in relation to schedule preparation
Spearheads the preparation, planning, optimization, and follow-up of Plans and Schedules for Drilling and well operations
Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents, and provides constructive feedback.
It is a key player in the digital transformation roadmap for the drilling and Wells metier in the affiliate.
Contributes to the LEAN, cost rationalization, and continuous improvement culture within the Methods and Performance Team.
Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, GSR, Well Performance, Techlog, relevant entities and Contractors to ensure various plans and resources are captured and integrated into the Drilling & Wells Planning / Schedules to ensure
that tasks are delivered on time and as planned
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative with minimium supervision, working to meet deadlines, high degree of organisational ability, and an effective communicator with contacts at all levels.
Good knowledge of Data Analysis Tools & Methods, Communication (oral & written) and Presentation skills.
Experience with Planning and Project Management software and similar digital tools: Primavera©(version 3 or higher), MS project©, Microsoft office Suite© etc
Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity and Fluids
Has good knowledge of Company referential, industry standards and best practices required to achieve good objectives in a safe and optimum manner
Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, and reduce risk and/or cost. Conduct studies to establish benchmarks and improve performance.
Participate in the sharing of professional experience through REX
- A degree in the sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant technical experience with Well engineering roles
- Prior Project Planning / Scheduling / Interface management experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis Tools & Methods, Communication (oral & written) and Presentation skills.
- Experience with Planning and Project Management software and similar digital tools: Primavera©(version 3 or higher),MS project©, Microsoft office Suite© etc
- Good knowledge drilling engineering/ operations, completion engineering, well interventions and well integrity.
- Good knowledge of the Company rules, Guides and Manuals, General Specifications and the CMS related to Drilling and Wells, Safety, QA/QC and associated metiers
- Well-developed written/verbal communication skills with ability to interface effectively with different team members
(internal and external to the Drilling & Wells Metier) at all levels and across multiple functions Strong work ethic and commitment
- Good knowledge of Relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.