Perform day-to-day aviation dispatch and passenger pre-flight services for inbound and outbound (fixed wing, helicopter) to ensure seamless transition for passengers and freight. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain weather report for the station of departure, destination, and the alternative route before scheduled departure time.
- Obtain the daily manifest through the Personnel Tracking System (PTS) (passenger tracking system).
- Check-in passengers and their luggage according to priority and numbers on the manifest.
- Perform passenger identification per Company requirements.
- Complete the indemnity form (for required passengers).
- Allocate boarding passes to checked-in passengers
- Prepare the out-flown manifest, weight, and balance sheet for the flight.
- Complete the weather dispatch form.
- Brief the Pilots when the check-in process is complete, and the aircraft is ready to depart.
- Collect the aircraft traffic from radio room to set the flight running through PTS.
- End the in-coming flight through PTS.
- File all flown manifests.
- Receive and dispatch aircraft.
- Send the PTS Aviation reports.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience acceptable to Company.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make sound and rapid decisions concerning safety, flight regulations, and the economy of operations.
- Broad knowledge of aviation operations