Job Description: MAIN FUNCTIONS
Oversees and supports aviation activities and provides management with advice and guidance required to achieve safe, efficient, and effective aviation operations in country.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position might be described as an Aviation Operations Expert who, on top of level 1 and 2, can potentially supervise others, is expert in the field and have extensive experience in this area of work.
- Advises Management, Logistics field staff, and other project stakeholders on aviation related matters with focus on safety, efficiency and cost; including preparation of scopes of work and technical bid evaluations.
- Manages and stewards compliance with applicable regulations, Corporate guidelines (Aviation Operations Guide (AOG)), and application of industry best practices.
- Liaisons between Business Line and the client Aviation Services.
- Participates in continuous improvement of logistics operations, ensuring close integration with stakeholders.
- Supports and interfaces with assessments and audits (Company, 3rd party and regulatory) as an aviation subject matter expert.
- Previous experience in a closely related position and/or aviation and logistics experience
- • Expert knowledge of aviation operations
- • Knowledge of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and local civil aviation agency (CAA) regulations specific technical skills
- • Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, innovation.
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management - operations and maintenance, process planning and mechanical coordination, maintenance management, mechanical maintenance, logistics.