MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – MECHANICAL
JOB PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE
Delivery of a robust CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) in a project is a critical enabler of the facilities Availability figures that underpin the project investment case (Production Promise, Production profile/ LNG throughput/annum). A robust CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is evidenced by a comprehensively implemented Preventive Maintenance program that covers all the Safety and Production critical equipment and commences prior to the RFSU (Ready for Start Up) date.
The purpose of this role is:
- To ensure a Mechanical discipline-focused fully populated Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is in place for use by company for the commissioning and start-up phase of the project. The Maintenance Management System will provide the asset team with accurate and relevant data to support the Maintenance and Integrity processes including; preventive and corrective maintenance, inspection and corrosion management, integrity assurance of Safety Critical Elements, and integrity and cost performance
- To manage the MRTA (Maintenance & Reliability Improvement and Turnaround) (Mechanical discipline) scope of project from detailed design through Commissioning and Startup
- Accountable for Mechanical aspect of detailed planning (L3/4) of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) build scope), KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) and progress measurement indicators. The CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) scope includes SAP-PM, Spares and BOM in SAP-MM, Inspection/Corrosion management in S-IMS and quality interface with supporting systems including s-RBI, s- RCM, w-SIFPRO, AVEVA, SAPDMS/SharePoint,
- Supervisor of Mechanical discipline aspect of the project’s MRTA (Maintenance & Reliability Improvement and Turnaround) within ORCSU (Operations Readiness, Commissioning and Startup) Participate in all Maintenance Assurance-related reviews like Operability & Maintainability Workshop, Reliability Centered Maintenance Workshop etc.
- Assist the Service contract holder for CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) build services (TA CTR and CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) contractor call-off contract).
- Assist the Service contract holder for MM/BOM (Material Management/Bill of Material) build services (TA CTR and MM/BOM (Material Management/Bill of Material) contractor call-off contract).
- Accountable for the Mechanical-related project MRTA (Maintenance & Reliability Improvement and Turnaround)
- Responsible for determining the level of Mechanical-related aspect of Maintenance, Inspection, and Engineering activity necessary to meet reliability, availability, and plant life objectives (Production Promise).
- Provide accountability for the new Mechanical Maintenance workshop and mechanical aspect of the project infrastructure facilities (Workshop, warehouse, passenger terminals,
- Interface with company’s Asset Maintenance, Maintenance Support Services, and other departments on Mechanical Maintenance aspect of
- Accountable for full compliance with local HSE standards, regulations, permit & consents
- Work within the Project and Asset teams to implement the Mechanical aspect of MRTA (Maintenance & Reliability Improvement and Turnaround) related standards and
- Review all Maintenance related project deliverables (with bias for Mechanical discipline), HSE Procedures and providing feedback for final
- Jointly accountable for setting up the Spare Parts and Special Tools Management for Project and ultimate delivery to
- Ensure that the aspect of Mechanical Maintenance of Project is implemented in compliance with Governmental regulations and Company Technical and Health, Safety, Security & Environmental (HSSE)
Minimum BSc. Degree or HND in a Mechanical Engineering Discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in MRTA (Maintenance & Reliability Improvement and Turnaround) in the Oil and Gas industry, at least 2 of which will have been in a major project environment.
- Extensive field experience in managing Maintenance systems setup and delivery in project or in an asset
- Previous role will require experience in a similar role in major project delivery or asset involving complex processing, new technologies, change management/ business
- Solid technical knowledge of maintenance management with MIE (Maintenance & Integrity Execution) best practices and a hands-on approach to implementing planning and scheduling activities as part of coaching maintenance