Wellhead and Xmas Tree Field Supervision Services
- Shall ensure safe execution of Xmas tree intervention programmed activities on time at the well
site, in compliance with codes of practices, all while optimizing and improving costs and lead
- Responsible of Permit To Work preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
Actively participate in the JRA process with site team.
- Require working across all sites operated by EPNL — onshore, offshore; and in the
Contractors Xmas Tree intervention workshops in Port Harcourt.
- Implementation on site of the EPNL-Wells Department Policy, Organization, Technical
Standards, Controls & Procedures, and Working Practices for the execution of Xmas Tree
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well and Xmas Tree,
economic interests and reputation of EPNL assets, in respect of Xmas Tree intervention.
- Has a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and
evaluation of a wider scope of Xmas Tree intervention operations.
- Lead and supervise specialized Xmas Tree intervention team in the execution of onsite Xmas
Tree intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable
well intervention reporting.
- Organize Xmas Tree intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the
control of his superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- On site functional responsibility: from 3 to 6 persons.
- Prepare and follow up Xmas tree spare parts Inventory
- Shall possess a minimum of with 8 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations
(wellhead and xmas tree installation and servicing).
- Minimum of HND in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for a similar for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have an excellent knowledge of Cameron, Vetco Grey (GE) and FMC wellhead and Xmas
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line, Coil Tubing,
- Shall possess a valid SAS THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language